SURFER, TRAVELER-ADVENTURER AND SPORTSMAN
Surfing waves and traveling for more than 20 years to spots around the world. A lifestyle that has allowed me to know different cultures, exotic countries and authentic and incredible people, “surfing friends”.
Spending part of my life in Australia has not only made me a better human being. I also shared with my Australian brothers the amazing learning of surfing and everything related to the sea and beach life.
Pioneer in incorporating with his friend, Gerard Pinaud, new forms of diversion in the Mediterranean Sea, Hawaiian Canoes, with the objective of cultivating a culture of connection with the sea, open to all people, ages and levels of sports skills.
After traveling South America, Asia, Australia, Africa and Europe settled in Denia with the aim of creating a nautical school, which, in the absence of waves, allows all who are encouraged to enjoy the Mediterranean Sea 365 days with the best and newest materials of maximum quality, unique in our coasts.
Australia, Southamerica and Europe
- Senior Surf Instructor at Manly Surf School, World’s Largest Surf School
- Manager and ideologist of the nautical program of the Marine Activities Center of Denia
- CO Founder and Instructor of the First Hawaiian Canoe Training Center in Spain
- Ceo and ideologist of VACACIONES DEPORTIVAS, concept today used by all the destinations and hotels of the world.
- Ceo and Coach of surfcoach.es
- Co founder and Manager of Ocean Academy Denia
- Sports Coach in South America, Europe and Australia
- Sports Events Organizer, Race Marina of Denia 2016 and 2017
- Expert in the creation and management of sports plans in hotels and marinas
- Sports management in private schools and private clubs in Argentina, Australia and Spain
- SURF Instructor, Australia
- Stand up Paddle Instructor IOSUP
- Water safety rescuer award
- Personal Trainer and Waterman
- Technical certifier sports degrees SUP – SURF
- Master in Tourism and Hospitality graduated in ITES – Universidad Politecnica de Valencia